Know Your Screen Dimmer App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Screen Dimmer enable you to lower the brightness of your phone or tablet more than what you can do by default in order to avoid headache and eye pain in a dark environment or at night. If you own an Amoled screen, this app will even save your battery because black pixels actually turn off on an Amoled screen. It is also scientifically proven that blue radiations can cause insomnia, preserve your sleep by changing the filter’s color to red or brown! (pro version only)
Its design is simple and appreciable, you can’t dislike it!
Great notification : click on the brightness icon to stop Screen Dimmer or click on the progress bar to change the filter’s opacity.
– Variable opacity.
– Display a notification or not when Screen Dimmer is on.
– Minimize or not the screen’s brightness.
– Disable buttons’ backlight.
– Quick launch widget and widget of opacity adjusting.
– [PRO] Change the colour of the filter and the widget.
– [PRO] Automatically toggle the app with the sunset/rise to use Screen Dimmer at night.
– [PRO] Choose the apps to launch when Screen Dimmer starts.
– [PRO] Activate the silent mode when Screen Dimmer starts.
– [PRO] Do an opacity transition when the launch of Screen Dimmer is scheduled.
If you like my app, feel free to rate it and buy the PRO version (in app) to support its development and unlock the pro features!
• Permissions :
– DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: needed to display the filter over other apps.
– RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: needed to preserve scheduling over reboots.
– COARSE LOCATION: needed by the sun scheduling feature.
• Known issues :
– When Screen Dimmer is on, you can’t install apps manually or allow root access with SuperSu, please disable Screen Dimmer when doing so.
– Disabling keys’ backlights doesn’t work on most Samsung devices.
• Tasker support:
Just Amazing For months I’ve been settling with a screen where the dimmest setting is bright as hell. (Seriously samsung, wth?) Anyway it’s a fast download and easy to use, the higher % the filter the darker the screen gets. I however have One Problem: when I’m setting the dimmer, the interface is very dark. So I’ll darken the screen until I can see comfortably, then go to a preferred app and everything is much brighter, which is not comfortable. I understand why but it should be a lighter gray in my opinion.
This works as intended. If i were to change anything I would include an option to manually type in the filter opacity for a more precise adjustment. Also idk if it can be fixed by you guys or not but when “show touches” is enabled in developer settings the dot stays at an extremely high brightness same with notifications. Really great otherwise. 5 stars from me if those things can be fixed.
Awesome app, but….. I love this app because of the quick, no nonsense 1×1 widget used to activate dimming. Problem is that sometimes my screen automagically dims at 10:00PM even though I don’t use the schedule option within settings (the times are even grayed out). Its happened two nights in a row while watching YouTube. Both times the video paused when the screen dimmed. Spooky.
Love the app Love the app as it is. Currently using the free version but considering going pro. Also, a suggestion: look into adding a pro setting which added a button [to turn Screen Dimmer mode on/off] to the status bar’s system UI [Android nougat only] so Screen Dimmer can be turned on/off from anywhere on the phone without leaving any current app that’s open. If something like this was added, I can guarantee my brother and I would purchase the pro version!
Hotfix concernig pro users (thanks for reporting errors).
Added opacity transition [PRO].
Swipe has been updated too, check it out! (Android > 3.0).
Added Tasker support.
You can now toggle the Silent Mode in the donator version.
Some small fixes.
Check out my new app, Swipe!
Enhanced notification : click on the brightness icon to stop Screen Dimmer or click on the progress bar to change the filter’s opacity.
Some bug fixes.
August 19, 2013
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
2.1 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 78.28 – ₹ 853.91 per item
Flag as inappropriate
401D Chemin de la Bergerie 83110 Sanary France
Screen Dimmer for PC Free Download Links:
Screen Dimmer for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Screen Dimmer for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Screen Dimmer for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Screen Dimmer for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Screen Dimmer:
Inorder to run Screen Dimmer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Screen Dimmer for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Screen Dimmer for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Screen Dimmer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Screen Dimmer for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Screen Dimmer for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.